Traditional Espresso Machines
Conti X-one TCi 2 Group
Thanks to the exclusive TCI system, the X-One TCI garantees very high steam performance while taking care of the quality of the coffee that will be provided. It's ability to easily to all types of coffees extracting their quintessence is a major asset.4
- Temperature of extraction settings: The thermosyphon system associated with the adjustable flow control, on each group, ensures high temperature stability for coffee, whatever the production volumes. The boiler is controlled electronically with a PID system. Dry steam galore, and perfect control of coffee temperature extraction (+ / -1 ° C)are two parameters which characterize the functioning of X-one TCI
- TCI panel: The illuminated press buttons are sized as desired to allow easy and intuitive selections, ensuring a comfortable use.
- Chromed steam taps with dual function: Lift the chromed lever and a steam jet installs quickly to full speed in the locked position. The closing position is done by simply lowering the lever. To activate the "flush" function, a simple press on the lever is enough. It's simple and effective with X-one TCi.
- Mixed hot water, two pre-measured volumes: Press one or the other of the two function keys and the amount ofpre-programmed water (glass or jar) will be quickly delivered at good temperature and without splashes.Anti suction valve
- Lighting of the operating area: Light beams, placed near the coffee groups, illuminate the operating area and bring a real ease of use.
- Stainless steel wire drip tray and spacious basin: Stainless steel wire drip tray not to stain the bottom of the cups and quickly evacuate the splashes in a wide and spacious basin easily removable.
- Adjustable flow control: The adjustable flow control device (1 per group) allows setting the temperature level of the first coffees.
Large cup warmer capacity: The large cup warmer capacity (around 80 espresso cups) is edged on both sides for secure storage. It also provides the ventilation of the machine.
- Display: Directly in sight, the display provides all information allowing the general control of the machine: information on settings, management and maintenance.
Fantastic technical accessibility: The technical area, consisting of electronics, electrical, hydraulic elements is fully protected.
Espresso or tall cup version: Espresso (E) spout high: 83mm, Tall cup (TC) for high cups and take away, spout high: 160mm
Available colours: Red, black or white
Voltage: 400V 3 Phase / 230V Single Phase
Current/ phase: 8 ampere for 3 phase or 19 amp for single phase
Boiler Capacity: 13liter
For more information about this product or any of our Traditional Espresso Machines, please Contact Us.
Back to product list