Traditional Espresso Machines
Conti X-one TCi 3 Group
The Conti X-One TCi machine is available in 3 groups version as well. This high power modell is recommanded for busy and big restaurants or cafés.
- Temperature of extraction settings: The thermosyphon system associated with the adjustable flow control, on each group, ensures high temperature stability for coffee, whatever the production volumes. The boiler is controlled electronically with a PID system. Dry steam galore, and perfect control of coffee temperature extraction (+ / -1 ° C)are two parameters which characterize the functioning of X-one TCI
- TCI panel: The illuminated press buttons are sized as desired to allow easy and intuitive selections, ensuring a comfortable use.
- Chromed steam taps with dual function: Lift the chromed lever and a steam jet installs quickly to full speed in the locked position. The closing position is done by simply lowering the lever. To activate the "flush" function, a simple press on the lever is enough. It's simple and effective with X-one TCi.
- Mixed hot water, two pre-measured volumes: Press one or the other of the two function keys and the amount ofpre-programmed water (glass or jar) will be quickly delivered at good temperature and without splashes.Anti suction valve
- Lighting of the operating area: Light beams, placed near the coffee groups, illuminate the operating area and bring a real ease of use.
- Stainless steel wire drip tray and spacious basin: Stainless steel wire drip tray not to stain the bottom of the cups and quickly evacuate the splashes in a wide and spacious basin easily removable.
- Adjustable flow control: The adjustable flow control device (1 per group) allows setting the temperature level of the first coffees.
Large cup warmer capacity: The large cup warmer capacity (around 80 espresso cups) is edged on both sides for secure storage. It also provides the ventilation of the machine.
- Display: Directly in sight, the display provides all information allowing the general control of the machine: information on settings, management and maintenance.
Fantastic technical accessibility: The technical area, consisting of electronics, electrical, hydraulic elements is fully protected.
Espresso or tall cup version: Espresso (E) spout high: 83mm, Tall cup (TC) for high cups and take away, spout high: 160mm
Available colours: Red, black or white
Voltage: 400V 3 Phase with 10 ampere per 3 phase / 230v for single phase with 27 ampere
Current/ phase: 10Ampere
Boiler Capacity: 20liter
For more information about this product or any of our Traditional Espresso Machines, please Contact Us.
Back to product list