The Irish coffee is a cocktail consisting of espresso shot, Irish whiskey, and sugar, stirred, and topped with thick whipped cream.
Irish Coffee making process step by step:
- Use a latte glass.
- Put one table spoon sugar into the glass.
- Add the Irish Whiskey to the sugar.
- Inflame the whiskey and sugar mixture and caramelize the sugar.
- Brew a double espresso into a small shot pot.
- Pour the espresso to the whiskey and sugar mixture and stir it.
- Cover the beverage with thick whipped cream.
- Serve it hot.
Ingredients of Irish Coffee:
- one shot of double espresso(80ml)
- 40ml Irish whiskey( Tullamore Dew, Jameson, Paddy…)
- one tablespoon brown sugar
- 30ml fresh whipped cream