A shot of espresso pure coffee, equal parts of steamed and foamed milk, topped with a chocolate dusting.
Cappuccino making process step by step:
- Fill the foaming jug with full fat milk.
- Place thermometer inside the foaming jug.
- Stem milk between 68°C and 71°C (The steam wand should be inserted diagonally just below the surface of the milk.)
- Brew a standard espresso into the preheated cappuchino cup
- Add steamed milk to the espresso. When pouring the milk use a spoon or metal spatula to regulate the flow of the foam.
- Make sure no foam enters into the drink until you are about 2/3 from the top
- Cover the drink with milk foam
- Top the drink with choc powder
Golden rules of making Cappuccino:
- 7- 8 grams finely grinded coffee
- tamped ground coffee in the handle
- force through pressure: 9 bar
- hot water temperature: 92°C +/- 2 °C
- running time: 23-25 sec.
- Beverage quantity (coffee with milk): 150-180ml/5-6 Oz
- use full fat milk
- Stem milk between 68°C and 74°C
- Use choco powder to decorate